28.07-30.07. 2020; 11:00, 13:00, 15:00 CET (Vienna time zone)
over the last few months we have already introduced you to many audio guiding app providers with our free webinars.
Now it’s time to go one step further! Therefore we offer 1/1 meetings with the developers at the end of July. In these training sessions, we want to give you the opportunity to get to know each individual provider and their product better.
Since both providers and participants will be connected with video and audio, there will be a lively exchange about the respective app. The speakers respond directly to questions asked live and explain all the functions of the apps in a live demonstration.
We have created an overview of the various technologies and functions of all the apps presented for you. This makes it easier for you to compare which app best suits your needs.
Please register separately for each meeting. For as many as you want.
- 28.07, 11:00-12:30 live tours by Oscar Winkelaar
- 28.07, 13:00-14:30 Tripi by Benni Shalom
- 28.07, 15:00-16:30 Uniti by Marcin Mirski
- 29.07, 11:00-12:30 Guiding Group by Ulrich Berger
- 29.07, 13:00-14:30 live voice by Johannes Wigand
- 29.07, 15:00-16:30 GuideFM by Mikail Karaca
- 07/30, 11:00-12:30 Vox Connect by John Boulding
- 07/30, 13:00-14:30 BMS Audio by Jonas Bayerlein
- 30.07, 15:00-16:30 ‘Additional guiding equipment’
In this last session we will again go into a few useful accessories for everyday guiding.
Since the meetings are accessible to guides worldwide, communication is always in English. If enough participants are interested in a specific meeting in German, we will connect an interpreter to this meeting. Please just send us an email.