GuideWeek 2021 Registration Now Open
GuideWeek 2021, which will take place May 10-14, is the first virtual event specifically designed to meet the needs of local tour guides. The 3 days of virtual education, recruitment, and networking will focus on empowering local guides around the world. As we all emerge from the tour hiatus forced by COVID-19, GuideWeek 2021is designed as an aspirational event, one to get you excited about touring again, and to provide you with the tools you need to succeed as a tour guide in a post-COVID world.
HIGHLIGHTS OF GUIDEWEEK 2021
- 10+ educational sessions featuring 45+ notable speakers from around the world of tourism
- Keynote address by Evita Turquoise Robinson, founder of the Nomadness Travel Tribe and one of the most influential and inspiring women in travel today
- An opportunity to attend virtual tours from around the world*
- A full day of virtual networking with recruiters from local and national tour operators, reservation technology companies, and OTAs, among others
- Networking and socializing opportunities via the Campfire Travel platform, developed by TripSchool co-founder (and GANYC member/industry partner) Mitch Bach.
The educational sessions will be recorded, so even if you cannot attend live, you will have access to watch these great sessions at your convenience.* The full list of sessions is listed onguideweek.org.
*Please note that the virtual tours will not be recorded and must be viewed in real time.
Registration for GuideWeek includes all of the features described above. Registration costs are as follows:
- $20 for GANYC Members and Industry Partners
- $30 for tour guides who are members of their local guide associations
- $40 for everyone else, including unaffiliated tour guides and members of the public
Please note that registration is final and no refunds will be offered for cancellations. As mentioned above, you will have access to recordings of all of the sessions. In addition, your profile will be shared with all participating recruiters even if you can’t attend the recruiting day on May 14.
HOW TO REGISTER
Visit the GuideWeek homepage and scan down to the bottom of the page to find the registration button.
Check back on guideweek.org frequently for updates on sessions, the roster for Recruitment Day, and the lineup of virtual tours!
If you have any questions, e-mail [email protected]