“Change in the tourism industry. How can technology help get through these difficult times?”
The discussion fields of city, bus and cruise tourism are particularly exciting for guest and tourist guides.
Our Managing Director Sebastian Frankenberger will discuss as a panelist and representative of DonauGuides GmbH together with Urlich Berger (Founder & CEO Guiding Group), Prof. Georg Steiner (Tourism Director of the City of Linz) and Lucas Sandmeier (General Manager Operations Scenic Europe Group).
Appointment and registration:
Length of time:
- 1 hour each
- Since we are not organizers this time, there will be no recording in our members’ area. So be sure to be there live.
We look forward to a lively discussion and many participants.
Outlook guide training 2021
We are planning an “Online Guest and Tourist Guide Conference” for spring 2021. In addition to lectures, discussion rounds and joint networking, the following workshops are expected to take place:
- In 15 minutes to your own website with Google3
- Social media for tour guides
- Apps and digital helpers for everyday management
- Technology, portals and tips for digital tours
There will be more information in our next newsletter.