In the last few days (and nights) we have been working intensively on the website of the first virtual conference of the WFTGA, the world association of us guest/tourist guides. It’s finally online and you can register:
Register now, as there are only a limited number of 500 places and over 400 have already been taken.
The Future of Tourist Guiding
March 4 – 6, 2021
There is an exciting program:
- Joint exchange of experiences
- Throwback to the International Day of Tourist Guides/Tourist Guides
- Many speakers from international organizations and museums
- Professional training courses
- networking among like-minded people
- There is always a special feeling of togetherness at the annual conferences.
- The WFTGA also wants to bring this about in social activities and has thought about exciting meetings, such as cooking, dancing and mixing cocktails together.
We at www.guide-training.com take care of the technical implementation of the entire conference.
We particularly recommend the Professional Day 2 to you. Many of the speakers are leading experts in the scene and would like to share and discuss their knowledge with us guides.
When it comes to augmented and virtual reality, we can demonstrate our practical examples from Linz, Innsbruck and Vienna.